Hi Bert,

Beautiful layout btw.

Bert Doorn wrote:
Hmmm. Interesting. The "request a quote" page has valid XHTML1.1 and the
CSS is valid too. It works fine for me in Mozilla 1.6 and Firefox (on Win2K
and WinXP respectively). Is this ALL select elements, or just one or two of
them?

It is all of them do not work. The only other unusual thing is that in Netscape 7.01 the mouse scroll wheel doesn't work either. I viewed the site with MSIE6 and everything is working fine. Not enough of a css master to tell you right off... but I made a test page with your default.css stylesheet and only div id="#Main" with the select fieldsets, and the select boxes DO work in Netscape7.01 ...

Best,

Tenley