At 05:07 on Sunday, 06 Jun 2004, helmut wrote:

What CSS/XHTML/HTML editors do you guys use for hand coding and testing?

Topstyle Pro 3.1 is my choice. Simply the best windows application for handcoding html / CSS includes most language syntax coloring and mapping for local live previews via a local server. Support is fantastic, Nick haunts the support bulletin boards and is building version 4 from user feedback and feature requests.

Site management makes a lot of stuff quick and easy, The clip library means I can store all my frequently used code, by project/project type. My only criticism is that the bradsoft web site doesn't make enough noise about all the features of the application - you have to download and play to discover them and there are many hidden greats.

(integrated accessibility checks, style "sweeping", style export to given standard or browser (for sheet separation), replacement tokens for fully customised snippet insertion etc.)

It's great.  I love it.  I'll even split my affiliate commission with you:

Topstyle Pro 3.10
http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=6598-4&affiliate=16516

Upgrade:
http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=6598-5&affiliate=16516