On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:46:56 +0100, Mathias Bynens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "As a person, you can of course say "fuck you" to IE, but as a web
> professional I find it impossible to ignore it." [ Ben de Groot -
> http://mathibus.com/archives/2004/10/02/phpss/#comment-3 ]

It's totally true. IE is a factor that weighs in at 95% of your
project. Take that in account :)

And as that is Ben's reply to my comment with the apt 'Fuck IE', I
feel the need to explain. My visitors use primarily Firefox, Mozilla,
Safari, Opera, feedreaders and IE. I hate IE, but if I don't need
worry about it, fine. I won't. However, real projects should always be
compliant.
--
Cheers,
Rob.