Hi all,

I have been reading few articles (like http://www.xs4all.nl/~sbpoley/webmatters/verdana.html) about avoiding Verdana font.
But I cant get the whole point in this issue.

I mean: I understand that if you use a tiny font-size (like 10px or 0.64em or 64% applied to the body) you will get into problems with all fallback fonts (especialy with Times New Roman).

But if you specify a higher font-size value, like 0.8em or 80%, you get a nice Verdana size and if the browser falls back to a font like Times New Roman, it is still very readable.

So, please, can someone point me what am I missing about avoiding Verdana?

Thanks in advance and excuse my english
Julián Landerreche