hi guys,

Another possibly silly question but I've done quite a bit of searching
on this now and found nothing.

I'm setting my font size at 0.8em in my body class. In firefox this
works fine across the site, but in ie, the text inside my table cells
appears larger.

I've tried setting a font size to td but then it appears smaller in ff
(as it should).

I think if I set a base of 1em in the body it would solve my problems,
but then I have to apply font size 75% to make everything the size I
want it, and that would cause much the same problem as it cascades down
and potentially end up with really mini fonts throughout the site...

Now, is there a way that I can cater for both browsers here?