Hi James,

I would argue that your statement

> "I hate this website, I can't find anything on it. I'm going somewhere else" - that's someone caring about accessibility.

Is someone caring about usability not accessibility.

What’s the difference?

Usability is about being “fit for the intended purpose”, accessibility is about being “equally available to all demographics”, or as I describe them when I train web accessibility, usability discriminates against everyone equally, accessibility discriminates against individuals or specific groups of people.

Graham Cook

www.uaoz.com