On 12/13/05, Miles Tillinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could CSS be used to display that two-column table layout as a single
> column?  Say. for small screen devices like PDA's or XDA's?  Seems to be
> a flaw of table-based layouts and crosses platform-independence off the
> list...
>
> correct me if I'm wrong (I usually am)...

A smart person took a 5 column table and made this:
http://icant.co.uk/csstablegallery/index.php?css=60

Of course, PDA support means it has to work without CSS, since most
PDA's don't support CSS. Using P7's page, you would have to serve up
another layout to handheld devices, or just swallow the platform
dependency.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com