----- Messaggio originale -----
   Da: "Lynne      In IE, your site shows <meta
   http-equiv="Content-Type"      content="application/xhtml+xml;
   charset=utf-8">. It needs to be sent with the "text/html" mime type.  A
   little tweak to your php code and you will have it nailed ;)
Roberto Scano:
It is no soo easy to change from text/html to application/xhtml+xml: you need
to apply xml rules (es: xml prolog, xml declaration for stylesheets, Namespace,
xml:lang instead of lang) and in text/html apply also recommendations in
appendix c of xhtml 1.0.
These are my two eurocents ;)

Best Regards,

Bob McClelland