-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John S. Britsios
Sent: 23 February 2006 08:45
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Should logo not link to the homepage?

Dear co-members,

I would like to ask your opinion here, if a web site logo should or not
link to the homepage.
By the way, see for example what Jesper Tverskov wrote about this:
http://www.smackthemouse.com/20040719

Thanks in advance for your kind responces.

Kind regards,

John S. Britsios
http://www.webnauts.net

---