From: Justin Owens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 24 February 2006 9:59 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Should logo not link to the homepage?

John:

We have had a few small projects where we did not link back to home
via the logo. In each of the usability tests, the users overwhelmingly
tried clicking on the logo to return home and were very frustrated
when the could not click.

So, based from practical usability experience, I am going to have to
say the logo should be linked.

Cheers,

Justin