In my experience, browser crashes == bad JavaScript or bad video

In Firefox and Opera - the flash video shows the message 'a required component
is missing from your system! Click here to add component'
(no js errors in either browser)

there are a lot of requests to dev.theweddingshow.com.au when the page loads -
could this cause an error?

In IE7 - I get a warning : 'this website wants to run the following add-on:
"Windows Media Player Extension" ...'
(the pink scroll bars are really cheesy looking  - I'm guessing that was a
client 'must-have' ? :) )

IE6 : I just get a popup to confirm I want to load flash content

None of my browsers 'crash' - my advice would be to visit the client and get
them to show you exactly what's happening.

HTH,
Paul