From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jixor - Stephen I [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 September 2007 3:36 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] How many of us are public and how many private?

Yes I'm sure too that would be the norm.

Jermayn Parker wrote:
I am personally both!!
I do not think many people stay in the one field and most 'swing' between
corporate and government/ school etc

you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
the Company. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email. Thank you for your cooperation.