To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:35 AM
Subject: Re: [WSG] CMS review

On 29/02/2008, at 4:10 PM, Bruce wrote:

What is needed is a cms that has the template code in the open in {x}html format which allows unlimited customization of it.

One of the goals of MySource Matrix is to allow the end-user to customise every single piece of output text without development. I reckon we're at about 98% coverage on this and we urge our clients to alert us if there is a piece of content generated by MySource Matrix that isn't customisable, so we can fix it. :)

We also strong believe in standard, compliance and accessibility and strive to provide a CMS that enables all of these.

cYa,
Avi

--
MySource Matrix Product Evangelist

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
  2/340 Gore Street      T: +61 (0) 3 9235 5400
  Fitzroy, VIC           F: +61 (0) 3 9235 5444
  3202                   W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>