I LOVE Lightbox! Only discovered it recently and am using it on a site I¹m
working on. From an accessibility standpoint it is awesome. The only
Œcomplaint¹ that another developer here found was that it doesn¹t detect the
user¹s flash player version (as swfObject does), but that¹s a minor concern
really ...

Having said that, I¹m not clear how this would assist in Lyn¹s case, but I¹m
interested to see/hear!!

Cheers
- susie