I LOVE Lightbox! Only discovered it recently and am using it on a site I'm working on. From an accessibility standpoint it is awesome. The only 'complaint' that another developer here found was that it doesn't detect the user's flash player version (as swfObject does), but that's a minor concern really ...

Having said that, I'm not clear how this would assist in Lyn's case, but I'm interested to see/hear!!
My problem is that my thumbnails are different sizes. I already have it organised so the large image opens in a box on the same page, it is the display of the thumbnails that is the issue. Thanks for the reply, Susie, when I have time I will check out Lightbox.

Lyn