Good morning

My client wants her image galleries to look the same (if possible) as on her Power Point Presentation. These images (in PPP) are positioned absolutely ie a certain cm measurement from top left in each case. The images are of paintings and are NOT of uniform size so I am working with different thumbnail sizes. I have made them a uniform maximum 150px high but of course some are a lot wider and do not reach 150px vertically.

http://www.westernwebdesign.com.au/sarwon/slightly.html

CSS is ul#img

I have tried giving them ALL a uniform height 150px regardless of width - see bottom 4 images - but of course I had to add a new bit of CSS - ul#img2 with a much wider ul#img2 li.

I have explained that the site should look good at all screen resolutions and have managed to have it look OK as small as 800 x 600.

What I am asking is if there is any other way to lay out an image gallery other than the way I have done (which I always use but with uniform thumbnails).

I don't think she will mind if I tell her it is not possible to copy her PPP exactly as here we are dealing with a fluid background which needs to be able to change with different screen sizes but I want to be sure there is not another way I can accommodate her wishes.

Thanks

Lyn

www.westernwebdesign.com.au
Perth, Western Australia