Jason, I would not feel comfortable working for a client with such disregard
for accessibility. To extend your argument if the client asks me to break the
law does that make it OK? There is a real business need to have even intranet
systems that are accessible.

As for your assertion in the following line:

> If nothing else I think I have sparked up a healthy debate about
> accessibility whether I am right or wrong.

I think there is a difference between "sparking healthy debate" and being a
troll.

--
Peter Mount
Web Development for Business