As I suggested in my post, ignoring accessibility pretending you know your
audience is a mistake. Because any user can become disabled one way or the
other (because of a broken wrist for example).

> otherwise it's a bit of a hit and miss.

I'd say narrowing your target audience increases your chances of missing.

--
Regards,
Thierry | www.tjkdesign.com