Hi everyone,

For me the IE6 issue is to a degree self perpetuating. We all do our best to
support IE6 and provide an experience which is as little degraded as
possible, and in doing that very thing, we give IE6 users no reason to
upgrade. If everyone started not to ignore ie6, but to give them a degraded
experience, and advise the user what they are missing out on, perhaps these
users would start have have more of a reason to upgrade.

Ed