It's still early for using HTML5 within serious sites and there's not much
point.
I have long ago given up on reading books about development, as by the time
the book is delivered it's already out of date most of the time.
By the time HTML5 is in full usable swing, there will be (I'm sure) a good
enough only resource which shows/teaches how to use it.

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Fabien BENARIAC <fabien.benar...@wanadoo.fr
> wrote:

>  Hey !
>
> I think that could be an interresting book... but I don't know if I will
> prefer to wait the second edition. In fact, I will wait some times to see
> how browser understand HTML5. As I have already understand, Firefox and
> Safari/Chrome don't use the same CSS properties ! So I think these books are
> just to sell papers.
>
> ;-)
> Fab.
>
> Le 17/08/10 16:49, jeffrey morin a écrit :
>
> Does anyone have an opinion on whether the book, HTML5 FOR WEB DESIGNERS by
> Jeremy Keith is worth the purchase? I want to learn more about HTML5 but am
> turned off by the shameless promotion they've done for this book. Does
> anyone have any suggestions on other books or if this is worth it?
>
>  Thanks,
> Jeff

Jason Grant BSc, MSc
CEO, Flexewebs Ltd.