Agree. Highly recommended book for getting started in understanding HTML5. If
you need in depth tutorials or demos, it's best to just browse the numerous
resources online about HTML5, as they are constantly changing.

Another interesting thing about HTML5, you can start using some of the syntax
in your projects. (just change the doctype to start). It is meant to be
backward compatible.

steven