Hey Clare,

I didn't like that every time I read a blog post or article by Jeffrey
Zeldman that he had to put that book in their somewhere, whether it was
related to the article or not. It just turned me off to the idea of buying
it. That and it's only available through a book apart I think.

Thanks for your response.

Jeff