Hi All,

I am encountering a strange problem in image mapping technique,

I have mapped a certain area of an image using polygon tool and picked the
coordinates, I applied mouseover event to swap the image but I am able to
see the white dashed border along with the image during the output this
problem only exist in the IE 7,8 browser.

Is this happening due to the improper closing of the mapping (start and
end point of mapping must be at the same place of coordinates )

I cant find any suitable fix in google please suggest me on this how to
overcome this issue

Thanks,
JC