On Oct 14, 2010, at 4:19 PM, Christian Snodgrass wrote:

I'm not saying image maps should never be used... I'm saying that you should keep in mind alternatives because image maps are frequently abuse

That is completely clear and understandable.

And, I would as (as I don't know) are image maps in disfavor, or have they been depricated, or are we discouraged from using them in favor of their (potentially bombastic) scripted counterparts?

One doesn't want to use a Howitzer to smack a skeeter; one doesn't use a flyswatter on an incoming bomber.

thoughts?

cs