Hi all,

Some changes to the WSJT-X UI suggested by W7DLG were committed in
revision 4138.  Margin widths are reduced to a minimum in several places
so that window contents extend to the edges, and widgets are packed more
tightly.  Arguably this makes better use of available screen space.

Comments will be appreciated!  If people don't like these changes,
they can be reverted.

For Bill, especially:  While testing the above, I discovered that
OmniRig.h appears not to be in our repository, yet is included by
OmniRigTransceiver.hpp.  CMake builds the program anyway (I did not
explore why), but a QMake build from within QtCreator fails.

What am I missing, here?  Should OmniRig.h be in the SVN?  Why does my
CMake build work without it?

        -- Joe