On 14/05/2014 19:12, Joe Taylor wrote:
Hi Joe,
> Thanks, Bill.  With the changes I put into wsjtx.pro in r4140, the qmake
> build is functional again.  (There were no problems with my OmniRig
> installation.)
OK, but those changes have broken it for me :(

In the past I had modified wsjtx.pro to try and get it so I could
override the hard coded external component paths at qmake or make time.
I thought I had it right but I see now that it was only working for the
override case and not for the default case. Your changes have the
default case working again, sort of - see below.

I am looking at it now to see if I can find a way for both to work.

BTW as I see it at the moment the two references to HAMLIB_DIR in the
wsjtx.pro are inconsistent with one being substituted at qmake time
($${HAMLIB_DIR}) and the other being inserted into the makefiles
(${HAMLIB_DIR}). They cannot both be correct. If you have a working
build then make must be picking up a value for HAMLIB_DIR from the
environment to resolve the Hamlib library path in the link command.