Hi Joe,

Bill is probably be best authority on this but, what you posted below
looks correct to me (at least on my local svn repo, that's how it works)
and should post r4532 thru 4544 from wsjtx-1.4 into wsjtx development
branch, assuming wsjtx is one level above.

If you've not done so, you probably need to do a commit in the wsjtx
devel branch after the merge, with a comment or something stating the
changes were merged from the wsjtx-1.4 rc branch.

73's
Greg, KI7MT