Hi

Has anybody got the new wsjt-x to talk to an ic-7410 ?.
Mine keeps refusing the connection, I have tried with the built in usb and a
separate cat lead and keep getting

Hamlib error: Command rejected by the rig while setting current VFO

Just tried it with r4549 still no joy.
I have tried with different combinations of mode and split with no joy.
Also my compilations come out as wsjtx-1.5.0-devel r4549 but posts are
talking about wsjtx-1.4.0-rc1  to wsjtx-1.4.0-rc3
so i'm not to sure how mine is saying 1.5.0 .

I'm not good with code more a poke and hope but I can learn.

Richard m0clz

---
is active.