HI Bill,

Just for my own understanding here.

If the local branch was updated first (svn up), which should pull other
folks commits made to the rc branch, then using to block merge -rxx:xx,
should try to merge those in wsjtx devel branch, possibly causing
conflicts if previously merged, is that correct?

If that's correct, why, when should there be commits made to one branch
( wsjtx-1.4 ) and not the wsjtx-devel branch?

I understand the use of -c, and selecting specific commits, but I'm not
grasping why or when there should be a delta between the two branches to
begin with, particularly in a non-distributed workflow, or maybe that's
what is being changed here, I'm not sure, thus the reason I'm asking :-)

73's
Greg, KI7MT