Hi Nick and all,

Apologies for this slow response to your query.  The simple answer is
that the decoder does its work in order of increasing frequency,
starting at the left edge of your waterfall display.  If your receiver
is reasonably flat down to this edge, decodes will be possible down to
that limit as well.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT