From: Guy G4DWV/4X1LT [mailto:g...@drteeth.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 3:12 PM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] RRR as 73

Michael Black <mdblack98@...> writes:

> Since RRR is the 73 for the CQ side this is a simple patch that allows
> RRR
to act the same as 73 for getting the log pop up window and advancing the
Next button.
> Does this sound OK or are there other side effects?

If RRR is the 73 for the CQ side, changing it to RR73 (as I have seen
proposed elsewhere) would make that quite clear - in 6 months of almost
exclusive JTx use, I never knew that as hams each end up sending separate 73
messages after the RRR.

73 de Guy G4DWV/4X1LT