Dear list readers,

thanks to BIll for the quick reply
> traffic. An easy fix would be to reduce the polling interval in WSJT-X.
> Try a long interval like 99s at first to see what happens.
I tested this during the day -- poll time = 99. But it does not help --
It took about 1 hour until the control is lost.

Starting in the morning and not sitting all the time at the screen, all
the day the wspr reports are on the wrong frequency -- what a pitty :-(

So I will ask again for one of my proposals -- is it possible to change
wsjtx for staying on the last frequency, if the communication is lost?

And on the other hand -- I will have a look into quisk and ask Jim
(N2ADR) to develop an idea how to fix this kind of errors  on the quisk
side.

vy 73

Michael
DK5HH