Please consider adding the WSJT-X version and build numbers to the UDP Status message.

There have been times where I have needed to know these values topermit programmaticallyaltering JTAlert behaviour based on the WSJT-X version/build numbers. I can get the version number by scraping the value from the Gui title, but that is not ideal. There have been times, especially with somany users now running pre-release version of WSJT-X that I have needed to know the build number to alter JTAlert behaviour.

Thanks
de Laurie VK3AMA