Hi Jim,

OK, I get it - if the other person sends RRR, then never sends a final 73, I
would be stuck sending 73 “forever” (I assume the Tx watchdog would still
apply).

How about keep the current logic, but if I receive another RRR (they didn’t get
my final 73), automatically send another 73, but keep Auto Tx disabled.

-Tim