From: Ria Jairam
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 4:32 PM
To: WSJT software development
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] DXPedition System Clock Sync

Hi Dave,

It was discussed and while it seems like a nice idea, I don't think it
gained much traction among the dev team. Either way, GPS seems to be
the most ubiquitous method to get time sync, as the satellites cover
most of the Earth and receivers are very cheap. Even my DSTAR HT has
one and I can access the GPS over bluetooth for time sync.

73
Ria, N2RJ