From: Tsutsumi Takehiko <ja5...@outlook.com>
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2018 10:55:59 AM
To: WSJT software development
Subject: RE: [wsjt-devel] Observation on Expedition Mode

Joe,

I am waiting your response to my previous message to recalculate additional
gain for myself.

To make sure my intention, I described the inquiry as follow.

One FT8 frame has 7x7x3 =147 bits synch words and I understand current DX
Pedition mode locates them in each FDM slot. Thus, we can shrink them from 147
x 5 (= 735) to 147 bit in TDM frame at N=5 slots.

– Synchronization: 7×7 Costas arrays at start, middle, and end

I am waiting your response soon.

Regards,

take

de JA5AEA