I'm not talking about altering the split on VFOB behavior.
I'm referring to the fact that if VFOB is active on the rig that VFOA does not
get set at all.  So having WSJT-X simply make VFOA the active VFO would fix the
problem and split would still be on VFOB.
Mike

    On Sunday, March 3, 2019, 10:40:50 PM CST, Gary McDuffie
<mcduf...@ag0n.net> wrote:

> On Mar 3, 2019, at 13:52, Black Michael via wsjt-devel
> <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> On ICOM rigs hamlib assumes split is always on VFOB to cover rigs without
> status commands...as does FLRig (and perhaps others).

Kenwood is the same way, and I’m not sure I would want to alter that.

Gary - AG0N