On 6Mar 2019, at 18:17, Neil Zampella <ne...@techie.com> wrote:

> The semi-official WSJT support group is on Yahoo  groups.    The ones on
> Groups.io are not (as far as I know) offical support groups.

Which one of these Yahoo groups do you recommend?

WSJT-HF
Open forum for anyone to post and share information regarding using WSJT
digital modes (such as JT65 and JT9) on the HF amateur radio bands. (no
activity in the last seven days)

wsjt
(public group, 31 members) (no activity in the last seven days)
“Group description” displays a series of question marks.

WSJT Meteor Scatter and Weak Signal Group
(restricted group, 5409 members)

QST: The current General Availability (GA) release is WSJT-X 2.0.0. The FT8 and
MSK144 protocols have been enhanced and are not backward compatible with prior
versions. K1JT urges you to upgrade.

The WSJTGroup promotes the WSJT modes and their correct use:
1. Adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures for Schedules & Random
Contacts
2. Promotes Off-Set method of calling CQ on recognized calling frequencies.

This last one seems to be the one most likely to have knowledge to share and
help to give,

> This has always been the development support group, which I do believe
> was originally used to report bugs, and not for actual program support
> other than bug issues.
>
> Neil, KN3ILZ

That’s likely true, I’ll look into this third group in the Yahoo list as one
likely to be a helpful source.

73,

John K8AJS
jbast...@me.com