The semi-official WSJT support group is on Yahoo  groups.    The ones on
Groups.io are not (as far as I know) offical support groups.

This has always been the development support group, which I do believe
was originally used to report bugs, and not for actual program support
other than bug issues.

Neil, KN3ILZ