I don't know of many people who 'toggle' F/H mode.   As has been pointed
out, if you're using F/H mode, you're chasing a DXPedition that has
normally announced what frequencies it will be using, and would not be
on the normal FT8 locations.

Whoever is using a F/H look-alike on the normal frequencies is doing a
disservice to the rest of the community.

Neil, KN3ILZ