are you talking about the 7047 frequency?

Is so, then possibly the issue is because of the W1AW CW Practice frequency is....

7.0475

Could be a problem?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 4/30/2019 6:43 AM, Gary Kohtala - K7EK via wsjt-devel wrote:
It's already happening. Just a few minutes ago on the current 40m FT4 frequency I am hearing multiple attempts at jamming and harassment. People tuning up and swishing their VFO's, sending unidentified CW messages such as "Go away", etc. They have to be very optimistic thinking that (m)any of the folks on JT modes are able to hear them and/or be expected to respond to CW messages. Absolutely hilarious. The jammers don't know that the software will just see their attempts at disruption as very insignificant bumps in the road. FT4 will just keep on sending until the message is received, just like the other JT modes. Very entertaining. I seem to remember something similar when FT8 exploded onto the scene in a similar manner. Let's revisit this in six months and see where we stand.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

---

60 is never included because people don’t read before they transmit (I know that’s a shocker) and were transmitting out of band or illegally because of the vast differences between 60 meter rules.