Did a few.  Seemed to work but not as much activity as I was expecting to
see.  Some of the QSO logging didn't have all fields filled out
automatically but allowed me to type in.  Some QSOs logged fine
automatically.  I may also be suffering some audio issues mentioned with
Win10.  It's working but I'm not seeing as much on the waterfall as on the
scope on the 7300.  All around, very pleased with the mode so far though.

[image: image.png]

73,

Scott
K4WRX