Did you do a frequency reset?
de Mike W9MDB

    On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 01:53:27 PM CDT, Marco Calistri
<py1...@outlook.com> wrote:

 In my case, with OpenSuse Tumbleweed 64 bits, I have an RPM package
which helps to adjust Qt5 settings and I have selected Style=QtCurve.

The Style=Fusion is also available though. (see picture annexed)

The WSJT-X frequencies list looks like the attached image.

--

73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ (former IK5BCU)