Hi George,

I faced that issue also on my opensuse Tumbleweed once upon a time and I
discovered it was caused by the choose DE (Desktop Environment).

So my suggestion is to make some tests with your DE and Qt5 settings
including its theme, behaviors and so on, until you will get rid off the
issue.

Good luck!

--

73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ (former IK5BCU)