Hi,

I'm using WSJT-X/FT8 regularly for more than a year now. One month ago, I start
to notice on my IC-7300's audio scope that occasionnaly, no audio was sent to
the radio. The problem seems to get worse (more frequent) and now I'm seeing a
kind of noise at the beginning of many of my transmission. Anyone knows how I
could verify if it is a problem with my radio, the sound card (which is
embedded in the radio I think) or the WSJT-X software?

73,
Fred VE2WFB

P.S. I have a video on Youtube showing the audio noise but I'm not sure if I
can post a Youtube link on this forum.v