On 07/06/2020 01:08, Topher Petty wrote:
For example:
I won't report that, for some reason, 2.2.1 seems to cycle my 7300 from VFO A to VFO B and back to VFO A on startup, which makes me need to press the "TUNE" button again to get the auto-tuner back in sync with the radio. I won't report that changing bands to a band 15m and above using the dropdown in WJST-X automatically turns my preamp on.. sometimes it's Preamp1, others Preamp2, and sometimes not at all.
I also won't report that both of these behaviors are undesirable.
de AI8W

Chris,

I suggest you report all those issues to the Hamlib team, WSJT-X doesn't do any of that.