Hi Mike,

you may be correct. Of course Chris had the option not to use the rigctld-wsjtx provided with WSJT-X, instead reverting to the older rigctld provided in some other package. If that is the case then some version incompatibility between Hamlib internal network rig control protocols may be the case. Such a breakdown seems self-inflicted to me, running the version of rigctld that works with the most applications being the choice available. Rather ironic given that original complaint was a wish to use the latest possible unreleased version of Hamlib from the Hamlib web-site.