What version of WSJT-X are you running?

I see the FT-891 mode is not targetable to VFOB -- so we have to swap vfos, set
mode, and swap back.

If using the standard WSJT-X please send a debug log where VFOB is different
than VFOA and you start a transmit which "should" change the VFOB mode.

Please place this file as described below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t52ngcalsgnpm8m/wsjtx_log_config.ini?dl=1

    C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT-X
    The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be in the same location
    Here's a youtube video showing Windows users howto --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9tAvhNmSvc

For Linux put it in
    ~/.config
    The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be here:
    ~/.local/share/WSJT-X

For MacOS put it in
    /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences

Restart WSJT-X and duplicate the problem.
Shut down WSJT-X

Then send me the WSJT-X_RigControl.log file
Mike W9MDB

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, July 6, 2024 at 09:16:10 AM CDT, Michael Pittaro via wsjt-devel