I am so glad that you followed what I was trying to say. I was having a bit of
difficulting attempting to explain my situation and was afraid I wouldn't
receive much help due to misunderstanding of the question.

I actually thought about the gserver route, but now that you mention the idea
of using rails my attention has been perked. I have done a tiny bit of work
with rails, but my overall knowledge of the framework is limited. I am highly
interested in learning and am actually in the process of doing so.

Anyway, if you could please elaborate and supply the code that you previously
mentioned I would truly appreciate it.