-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Agee
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:40 PM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] watir execution from webserver

I posted my zipped rails app as an attachment on the Watir contributions
page:

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Rails+test+runner+example+app

In my haste to reply I lost track of the fact that you already had
something similar working, except for the issue with the goto method not
working (which is now solved).  So what you have may actually be a
better solution than this app. :)

But for what it's worth, the zipfile I posted should be all you need to
see my app working, provided that rails is installed too.  Please let me
know if there are any questions.